Front End Developer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 19 days left to apply for this job.
About the Role
We are looking for a programmer with a keen eye for design for theposition of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible forensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements,optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistencyacross all web pages, among other duties.
· Determining the structure anddesign of web pages.
· Ensuring user experiencedetermines design choices.
· Developing features to enhancethe user experience.
· Striking a balance betweenfunctional and aesthetic design.
· Ensuring web design isoptimized for smartphones.
· Building reusable code forfuture use.
· Optimizing web pages formaximum speed and scalability.
· Utilizing a variety of markuplanguages to write web pages.
· Maintaining brand consistencythroughout design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
· Degree in Computer Science orrelated field.
· Understanding of key designprinciples.
· Understanding of server-sideCSS.
· Experience with graphic designapplications such as Adobe Illustrator.
· Experience with responsive andadaptive design.
· Understanding of SEOprinciples.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communicationskills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself