Front of House (Gym & Spa)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
A high-end gym & spa is looking for exceptional Front of House Staff
to provide first-class experience to members, prospective members and visitors to their facility. He/she will be an ambassador for the organisation and will be the first point of contact for inquiries, complaints, and questions. The desired candidate Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a receptionist
- Diploma in Hospitality, Business or related field.
- Friendly and approachable with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic numeracy skills.
- Able to prioritise work, handle pressure and take confident day-to-day decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally work outside normal office hours.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
- Greeting members and users of the gym as they come through reception.
- Provide exceptional customer service experience to members, non-members and users of the facility.
- Enrolling new members and assisting current members with their queries.
- Checking in members and verifying memberships.
- Registering prospective members and guiding them to the correct person.
- Providing information on classes and availability.
- Ensuring that adequate stocks of information, packs and leaflets are available at reception.
- Ensuring the safety and security of visitors, members and staff at all times.
- Handling telephone inquiries
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)