Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Front Office Receptionist
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our success is built with the efforts of our employees and support of our management. Grounded in our core values; Integrity, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation & Creativity, Professionalism, Corporate Social Responsibility. KEPHIS is committed to be the employer of choice. We always seek to identify, engage and retain best talent to take up variety of roles. KEPHIS provide the employees with opportunities for growth and development and reward those who are devoted to perform their best.
- Development, review and implementation of standard operating procedures for front office.
- Coordinate Information flow within the Corporation.
- Tracking and following-up on all calls, emails and hard copy documents.
- Management of all assets under the front office.
- Provision of reports required from front office.
- Responding to customer inquiries and complaints and communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Linking staff within departments with external clients.
- Receiving and escalating client’s grievances.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities.
- Provide exceptional customer care services by attending to visitors/clients and directing them accordingly.
- Directing all inquires to the right office.
- Ensure effective management of incoming/outgoing calls and maintaining a daily record of calls made.
- Receiving, sorting, registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness/hygiene and tidiness within the front office.
- Informing customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Providing functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Providing assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Scheduling work to ensure accurate phone coverage, monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Preparing standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing front office goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintaining the image of the Corporation by attending to clients with respect and integrity.
- Maintenance of accreditation and ISO certification.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Conflict and complaint resolution; Answering telephones and call management; Customer service; Office administration, management; Secretarial work; Email correspondence; Meeting preparation; Travel planning and reservations (leisure, business)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply