Job verified by Fuzu
Schneider Electric | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
FSR-Outside Sales Representative
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The Field Services Outside Sales Representative is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, and upgrade of all major manufacturer's electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site.
·Also, accountable for the selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions.
·This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing SE customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements so as to meet or exceed his/her profitable sales target.
·Develops new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs. Creates FS Service proposals, and close them facing the customer.
·He/she interacts with the account manager from the BUs, and also with FS ISSR and FS Operational Marketing.
· He/she will have to increase the mix of Service Plans sales as a top priority
· Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
· Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
· Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
· Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
· Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management.
· Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
· Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
· Prepares sales quotations and proposals, including any activity that has to be outsourced, in respect of FS expected margin.
· Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
· Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
· Educates customers on all SE products and services
· Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
· Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
· In mature countries, we can specialize the outside sales representatives per customer type in line with the new company program:
· Global Accounts FS outside sales: is the specialized sales force (V2) to maximize services revenue with Global accounts, supporting the SAE or KAM (V1).
· Targeted Accounts FS outside sales: is the specialized sales force (V2) to maximize services revenue with Targeted accounts, supporting the Account Manager (V1).
· Proximity Accounts FS outside sales (direct): is the specialized sales force to maximize services revenue with the proximity account
· Proximity Accounts FS outside sales (indirect): is the specialized sales force to maximize services revenue with the partners addressing
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Customer service; Business development; Technical sales; Sales strategy; EngineeringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply