Fuzu Exclusive Job
Furniture Elegance | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Furniture Sales Consultants
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
We have a vacant position in the Sales and Marketing department targeting people who are passionate about interior design.
The ideal candidate will liaise with customers to establish furniture solutions to meet the client needs. Experience is secondary; we are looking more for passion in interiors, as well as energy and great attitude towards selling.
- Receiving and welcoming guests upon arriving in our showroom ensuring they experience unmatched customer service experience.
- Learning and understanding client furniture needs in order to establish solutions (using appropriate computer aided drafting tools such as Archicad where need be) to ensure long-term business relationships.
- Presenting and discussing various furnishing product options based upon your
discovery of the prospective clients’ lifestyle, needs and goals.
- Making telephone calls, emails, in- person visits and presentations to both
existing and prospective clients.
- Identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region.
- Follow up on prospective clients and giving feedback through weekly sales
meetings, daily briefs, reports as well as implement action / proposing
follow up plans.
- Marketing new sales, special events, participating in relevant furniture trade shows and conventions.
- Assisting customers in purchasing, financing, delivery and ultimate client satisfaction.
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and planning of events, promotional programs,
workshops or any other activity aimed at increasing the company sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets set by the sales manager as well as growing customer base with active and consistent customer scouting.
- Attending sales meetings, preparation of proposals & presentations efficiently
and expeditiously to secure potential new business opportunities with
existing and prospective clients/ with reference to the Leads List.
- Intelligence gathering on both customers and competitors & consistently giving feedback to the Sales manager.
- Other duties as assigned, essential or otherwise
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Monday, April 2, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Negotiation; Computer aided design (CAD); Customer service; Customer relations; Direct sales; Interior design; Retail sales; Online sales; Sales support; MarketingRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply