Salary range: KSh20,000 - KSh40,000 | Contract type: Temporary
You have 37 days left to apply for this job.
The technical drawing contractor will work to convert photos of furniture into comprehensive technical drawings allowing for accurate and repeatable production. You will follow the established design style to complete drawings, Bills of Materials, and 3D renders of new designs and a backlog of existing designs.
Successful candidates will be extremely proficient with CAD software and have knowledge about furniture design. You are passionate about style and aesthetics, you are able to work independently, and you are willing to put in effort outside your normal responsibilities to help the team succeed.
This job will begin as a temporary contractor position, however strong applicants will be considered for permanent employment based on performance and attitude.
1. Create technical drawings consisting of top, front, side, and isometric views, broken in to detail and exploded views when required
2. Create a BOM spreadsheet that includes a parts list and all the required materials and quantities to produce the concept, from building materials, to hardware, to finish
3. Compile work in to comprehensive packet for each piece of furniture
4. Assist with the description of furniture items to be listed on our online shop catalog5. Assist with material needs and quoting estimation for furniture designs
6. Provide sketches to clients for furniture orders according to desired design
Salary range: KSh20,000 - KSh40,000
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.