Job verified by Fuzu
County Government of Mombasa | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
General Manager – Commercial and Business Development
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
The purpose of the position is to ensure that the strategy for service delivery and revenue generation is put in place and effectively implemented.
- Ensure timely, complete and accurate reading and billing of services and subsequent collection.
- Ensure provision of timely and high quality client services that meets or exceed their expectations;
- Develop and implement systems for positive customer relations management
- Manage and supervise commercial aspects of the Company’s operations particularly as they relate to revenue generation.
- Promote new ideas and business solutions that result in extended service to the existing and new customers;
- Develop long term business strategies and operating plans that reflects the long term goals and priorities;
- Ensure the provision of comprehensive commercial information systems, including up-to-date customer database to achieve the overall company objective.
- Participate in setting in setting performance targets and conducting Performance Appraisals for the Commercial and Business Development staff in the Company;
- Carry out customer surveys and propose improvements arising from feedback received.
- Develop departmental policies and procedures and action plans in line with overall company mission and objectives;
- Produce management reports on a timely manner as requested by the Managing Director or the Board of Directors’ Committees;
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Business development; Sales performance tracking and reporting; GIS surveying; Sales strategy; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply