Fuzu Exclusive Job
JUMIA KENYA | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Global Operations Analyst Associate
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Business, strategic management
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Jumia is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3,000 employees in 26 African countries. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents.
Jumia Travel is Africa's No. 1 Hotel Booking Website. Founded in Lagos, Nigeria by a team of passion driven, experienced entrepreneurs, our vision is to create the best travel booking experience ever. With over 200,000 destinations online, we provide our customers with full and reliable information about the destination they want to visit.
Our company is part of Jumia Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for travel, emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
- Running high impact projects across all departments of Jumia
Travel (sales, finance, and customer excellence).
- Those projects will require strong project management skills:
strategic analysis, managerial solutions, design and roll-out of action plan to
drive changes and performance across all countries
- Running analysis to understand the fast-changing market
- Following up on KPI’s and identifying levels of performance
- Coordinating operations between the central team and teams on
the ground spread across Africa and Asia
- Supporting operational teams in Dakar in daily operations
- Learn from and share with other Africa Internet Group and Rocket Internet companies worldwide
- You will be working closely with international heads of departments, West Africa managing director and Dakar operations' team members.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Business performance monitoring; Operative management; Business intelligence; Database administration; Data mining; Project implementation; Spreadsheet preparation and editing (Microsoft Excel); Data analysisRequired languages:
French (Spoken: fluent | Written: basic)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
, Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply