Fuzu Exclusive Job
Large Recruitment Firm | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to GM OperationsOperations Manager
Regional Chapter Manager
ANDE-Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs
Jubilee Insurance KE
STRATEGIC PLANNER-PRIVATE SCHOOL
The Kenneth Academy
Jobs in Business, strategic managementSenior jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our Client, a medium sized Media Agency is looking to fill the position of a General Manager to oversee its business operations and administration.
Reporting to the director in charge of Operations, the Job holder will be responsible for overall management of Operations of the Agency with specific emphasis on client accounts Management and general administration
1. Responsible for overseeing the Agency’s business development, client management strategy and direction, creative, production, media planning and buying, research and digital. HR, Finance & Legal
2. Responsibility for all agency operational controls and office administration.
3. Responsible for operational budgets formulation, management and control to ensure overall growth of the agency income.
4. Responsible for marketing, business development, and top level client contact.
5. Coordinate activities of businessesfunctions/units or departments.
6. Staff coordination, manage work scheduling and assigning specific duties
7. Review financial statements, P&L, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity, goal achievement to determine and influence decision making.
8. Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with Directors, and staff members as necessary.
9. Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
10. Monitor business units to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
11. Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Budgeting, financial planning; Business development; Business strategy; Operative managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)