GPS Tracking Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
Headquartered in European Union, Mogo Kenya is part of Mogo Finance Group which is one of the leading car financing institution operating in 17 countries. We offer Logbook loans, car financing and Boda-boda financing.
We are looking for a GPS tracking officer to join our winning team.
- Acting as a
reference point for queries on the effective use and management of the GPS
System and supporting software.
- To provide support and technical guidance to GPS installing technicians.
- Manage GPS tracking software by:
a) Monitoring cars and boda-bodas movements, detect any problems with trackers installation and communicate any unusual activities to the responsible Managers
b) Skybrake management
c) Scheduling trackers removal or re-installation.
4. Organize re-installation of faulty trackers by communicating directly to technicians and customers.
5. Preparation of documents requested by the supervisor
6. Preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual tracking reports
7. Recommending areas of improvement to technicians and Skybrake software providers.
8. Preparing investigation reports, I,e parking reports, common car stop overs etc
2+ years experience in GPS tracking
A Bachelors Degree in related field
Alert and keen to details
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Good report writing skills
We offerRequired education
- Competitive salary and monthly performance bonus
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education