Job verified by Fuzu
Capital Markets Authority | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Graduate Intern- Corporate Communications
- Bachelor's degree
- Media, communications, languages
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.Jobs in Media, communications, languagesEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the position of a Graduate Intern- Corporate Communications.
The position is responsible for providing administrative support to Corporate Communications department.
Reports to: Head Corporate Communications
Contract Period: 6 Months renewable
1. Participating in compiling daily media reports including analysis of non-traditional media such as blogs.
2. Drive implementation of the Whistle Blower Portal Awareness Strategy.
3. Support the implementation of the recommendations of the 2016 Customer Satisfaction Survey.
4. Participate in compiling monthly media analysis reports.
5. Draft communication materials for internal and external use including internal and external weekly circulars.
6. Participate in supervising design and printing of the annual report.
7. Support the digital engagement initiative including social media (uploads, monitoring and responding to queries), putting together daily messages for LinkedIn, facilitating live chats on the website.
8. Support communication on the Uwezo Kipeo project.
9. Help the department in ensuring adherence to the Brand Guidelines.
10. Participate in ongoing brand and corporate communication projects.
11. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Media, communications, languagesSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Public Relations; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Print layout and design; Corporate communicationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)