Job verified by Fuzu
Plan International | Kilifi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Graduate Intern IT-Kilifi
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Graduate Intern IT-KilifiIT Business Development and Web Content Trainees- Najjera
IT Business Development and Web Content Trainees- Kira
IT Business Development and Web Content Trainees-Namugongo
IT Technical Support Internship in Harare, Zimbabwe
Microsoft 4Afrika Skills
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Kilifi
The IT Intern will be reporting to the IT Coordinator. S/he will be a learning assistant in the management of IT infrastructure and Information Security. Under the guidance of the IT Coordinator, the IT Intern will be provided a leaning opportunity while assisting in the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of IT systems, hardware and software and related IT infrastructure.
The post holder does not directly manage a budget or approve any spending. This position does not have direct reports.
• Learn while assisting in providing IT related support, and based on a review of IT status, needs, and management in the office, draft information management plans, including automation, digitization and telecommunication. Success Indicator is documented contribution to monthly IT reporting including but not limited to: IT operations and services plans; monthly Network security implementation and performance report for monitoring IT security incidents and monthly IT Systems Management report for monitoring utilization of Plan approved software and computers
• Learn while assisting to co-ordinate the support for technical operation of organizational IT applications and systems including but not limited to Plan’s online systems (SAP, Global HRIS, Local HRIS and ChildData), Plan’s online services (Planet, Email, and Business Online) MS Office, Desktop OS, Server OS and mobile/remote users. Success indicator is documented contribution to properly installed and maintained IT systems and applications and IT Infrastructure and effective and efficient IT services.
• Learn while assisting to coordinate the introduction and technical operation of organizational IT systems and applications. Success Indicators are is documented contribution to smooth IT systems rollout and staff members proficient in using any new systems or system upgrades.
• Learn while assisting in the installation of new versions of the systems and troubleshoot ad-hoc user problems, Success Indicator is documented contribution to IT SLAs targets being met.
• Learn while assisting in the management of the office multi-user IT network, as well as data and telecommunication facilities. Success Indicator is documented contribution to IT systems uptime of 99% and timely IT disaster recovery to ensure business continuity.
• Learn while assisting in the acquisition planning of specific IT hardware and software, and its introduction into the office, including its maintenance. Success Indicator is documented contribution to the adherence to corporate standards, design and architectures and the proper implementation and use of computers and network devices.
• Learn while assisting in the organisation of IT training and support for IT users. Success Indicator is documented contribution state of staff members being proficient in using IT systems, applications and services.
• Learn while assisting the implementation IT policies, maintenance of network and Plan’s systems, and assist the implementation of new systems in offices. Success Indicator is documented contribution to IT procedures and guidelines proper implementation.
• Learn while assisting with the maintenance of the IT infrastructure systems including WAN applications per Global and Country standards. Success Indicator is documented contribution to adherence to corporate standards, design and architectures and efficient and effective implementation and use of computers and network devices.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KilifiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Network equipment installation; Installing new software; User management and administration; IT support; TroubleshootingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)