Job verified by Fuzu
Plan International | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Graduate Intern Procurement
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Graduate Intern ProcurementWarehouse Graduate Trainee
Brites Management Services Limited
UFLP Graduate Supply Chain- Go to Market
Shipping & Logistics-Intern
Kenya Youth Board
Kenya Youth Board
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Mombasa
To consolidate and track annual procurement plans and purchase requests, to keep the user informed of the procurement progress. In addition this role generates and shares various SCM reports with the SCM team and the user departments. To carry out procurement activities for goods and services as per laid down procurement policies procedures and processes while maintaining high standards of integrity and accountability.
• Management of Supplier Database and Contracts
• Stores and Logistics
• Consolidation of annual Procurement Plans.
• Tracking of Purchase Requests and Purchase orders.
• Procurement reports
• Management and follow up of Purchase Requests (PRs) & Requests for Quotations
• Timely processing & dispatch of purchase orders
• Cost Savings & other initiatives
• Capacity Building and Support.
• Supplier Relationship management
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Stock taking and inventory accounting; Logistics information systems; Procurement; Supplier evaluation and management; Warehouse managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)