Graduate Intern - Renewable Energy
Energy And Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA)Nairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
1. The best FEMALE graduate or post graduate student in Electrical Engineering from a Kenyan University.
2. The applicant to have graduated after June 2018.
3. A minimum of B+ in KCSE.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
1. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Efficient and organized with good attention to detail.
3. High level of Integrity.4. Team Player.How to Apply
1. Examining, inspecting and processing firms’ and individuals’ licenses issued by the Renewable Energy Department
2. Review of environmental impact assessment reports for renewable energy projects.
3. Undertaking technical audits for renewable energy projects and preparing reports on the same.
4. Review of test reports for regulated appliances and coming up with recommendations for the Licensing Committee’s action.
5. Review of energy audit reports submitted to the Authority by licensed energy auditors and providing an opinion on the quality of the report to the facility and the auditor.
6. Undertaking quality control energy audits for sampled energy audit reports.7. Preparation of renewable energy registers.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: three months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Other Jobs at Energy And Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA)
Graduate Intern – Electricity (Consumer Installations)
Energy And Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA) / Nairobi