Job verified by Fuzu
Uganda Electricity Generation Company Limited (UEGCL) | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Graduate Trainee Human Resource and Administration
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Interested persons should address their applications with copies of certified academic testimonials and detailed CVs indicating two referees and their full addresses. The maximum age limit for these positions is 35years. Applicants for the graduate trainees positions should have graduated not earlier than 2016 and must have a maximum qualification of a second upper Degree.
Applications should physically be delivered to the above mentioned office. The deadline for receipt of applications is 19th March 2018.
He/She will provide HR & Administrative services to all staff and external stakeholders in accordance with the company strategic objectives
1) Support in the HR & Administration management of all service providers.
2) Provide administrative support in terms of making travel arrangements, hotel bookings, meetings and workshops
3) Provide support to systems that promote efficiency in usage of administrative services; utility bills, stationary, telephone bills
4) Monitor the payment of bills and staff costs in accordance with UEGCL policies and procedures
5) Support HR and Administration in provision of office support services.
6) Support in the maintenance of company property and facilities
7) Support in the filing of Human Resource and Administration documents including staff files in accordance to the Human Resource policies and procedures
8) Prepare reports and other briefs to the Administration Manager on a monthly basis.
9) Any other duties assigned from time to time
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Human resource and personnel development; Reporting; Document and archive management; Office administration, management; Travel planning and reservations (leisure, business)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply