Job verified by Fuzu
Uganda Electricity Generation Company Limited (UEGCL) | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Graduate Trainee Internal Auditor
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Interested persons should address their applications with copies of certified academic testimonials and detailed CVs indicating two referees and their full addresses. The maximum age limit for these positions is 35years. Applicants for the graduate trainees positions should have graduated not earlier than 2016 and must have a maximum qualification of a second upper Degree.
Applications should physically be delivered to the above mentioned office. The deadline for receipt of applications is 19th March 2018.
He/She will Review, evaluate and contribute to the improved effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes and perform audit assignments as directed by the supervisor
1. Conduct audit assignments as per audit programmes.
2. Identify material changes in operations/systems and alert supervisors.
3. Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of operations and promoting continuous improvement
4. Ascertain extent to which process goals and objectives have been established and conform to those of UEGCL
5. Review processes to ascertain extent to which results are consistent with goals and objectives and are performed as intended
6. Prepare timely, clear, and well-written reports of audit results to Supervisor.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Accounting; Risk analysis; Financial reporting; CPA certification; Audit (internal)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply