Job verified by Fuzu
Uganda Electricity Generation Company Limited (UEGCL) | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Graduate Trainee Procurement
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Graduate Trainee ProcurementProcurement- Intern
Pest Control Products Board
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
Interested persons should address their applications with copies of certified academic testimonials and detailed CVs indicating two referees and their full addresses. The maximum age limit for these positions is 35years. Applicants for the graduate trainees positions should have graduated not earlier than 2016 and must have a maximum qualification of a second upper Degree.
Applications should physically be delivered to the above mentioned office. The deadline for receipt of applications is 19th March 2018.
Implement procurement and disposal activities in accordance with statutory guidelines
1) Assist in preparation of solicitation documents and invitations for bids.
2) Assist in preparation of reports for contracts committee consideration.
3) Participate in the evaluation process.
4) Prepare and display best evaluated bidder notices.
5) Compile documents for contract drafting.
6) Provide support to contracts committee meetings.
7) Implement contracts committee decisions.
8) Maintain and archive records for all procurement and disposal transactions in accordance with the PPDA guidelines.
9) Any other relevant duties assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Reporting; Compliance; Supply and demand planning; Procurement; Bidding and proposal generationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)