Job verified by Fuzu
John Snow, Inc | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Grants ManagerFinance Manager – Advertising
Summit Recruitment &Training
Pension Fund Manager
Credit Risk & Relationship Manager
Trine Finance Limited
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
John Snow, Inc ( JSI ), a leader in the field of international public health, is currently recruiting for a Contracts & Procurements Manager, Finance Manager, Human Resources & Administration Manager, Grants Manager and Senior Health Systems Strengthening Advisor position is for the Regional Health integration to Enhance Services-North, Lango (RHITES-N, Lango) Project, funded by the USAID. RHITES-N, Lango will improve the use of integrated health services in Northern Uganda’s Lango region and strengthen the health system to sustain gains made by earlier projects.
Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree in Management, Accounting, Finance, Public Health, international Development, or related field preferred.
Minimum seven (7) years‘ experience in grants management and/or programming.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working on USG-funded projects, PEPFAR funding and reporting, and/or public health programs.
- S/he will establish and manage the grants system, policies and procedures for the project and ensure adherence to .JSI and donor requirements.
- The Grants Manager work directly with and report to the Director of Finance & Administration.
- S/he will collaborate closely with other technical and finance staff to ensure quality technical and financial grants programming.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Grant and fund management; Financial analysis; Project implementation; Project Financial ManagementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)