Job verified by Fuzu
Palladium Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
The Grants Manager will lead and oversee all grants administration, from calls for expressions of interest through to implementation
• Ensure that grant management activities are carried out in compliance with USAID and Palladium policies and procedures.
• Draft grants manual and related program documents.
• Develop and implement a grants tracking system to ensure timely and accurate execution and monitoring of all grant agreements.
• Maintain communications with recipients to ensure smooth administration of sub instruments.
• Prepare and review grant documents.
• Perform environmental assessments.
• Review grant recipient reports and documentation for compliance with the agreement terms and conditions.
• Identify opportunities for capacity building of grantees.
• Liaise with technical teams as required.
• Additional assignments in accordance with activity needs.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Grant and fund management; Reporting; Accounting; Business strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply