Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 31 days left to apply for this job.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Administration, Public Relations, Communication, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- At least three (3) years of grant writing/reporting experience
- History of soliciting and winning government grants;
- Experience developing budgets and outcomes/deliverables
- Strong critical thinking, judgment and strategic decision-making
- Experience with M&E and building/maintaining budgets
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for researching and developing a portfolio of donors.
- Responsible for identifying, planning, writing, preparing and presenting grant proposals and accompanying materials (including budgets and timelines), as well as completing appropriate follow-through and stewardship for multiple grants/gifts.
- Manages the proposal development and submission process; writing and preparing grant proposals, reports and other well-written, compelling and consistent documents that meet strategic direction and funding needs of the BURN while aligning with donor goals.
- Executes tailored solicitation, cultivation and stewardship plans for each grant to ensure that revenue goals are met and mission priorities are funded.
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and products.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)