Graphic and Video Design Editor
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 16 days left to apply for this job.
As a Graphic and Video Design Editor youwill be involved in the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing,and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. Youwill be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines,product packaging, exhibitions and more Further you should be able to bringsight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story for the videos youshall be creating.
NB. Individuals with both Graphic Design and Video editing skills are highly advised to apply and have at least 5 portfolios of the work they have done previously.
· Understand project requirementsand concepts
· Use various techniques tocreate drafts, models and prototypes
· Produce final design solutions(like logos, banners, interfaces)
· Pitch creative ideas
· Collaborate with team membersto launch projects and are completed with high quality and on schedule
· Take on special design tasks(e.g. color correction)
· Use feedback from otherdesigners to improve.
· Prioritize and manage multipleprojects within design specifications and budget restrictions
· Perform retouching andmanipulation of images
· Work with a wide range of mediaand use graphic design software
· Up to three years of experienceas a Graphic Designer
· Experience with design software(e.g. In Vision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
· Familiarity with designtechniques (e.g. prototyping)
· Understanding of visualelements (layout, type and fonts)
· Teamwork skills
· A keen eye for detail.
· Time management andmultitasking abilities
· Creativity skills andproblem-solving aptitude
· BSc/BA in Design or a relatedfield
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself