Graphic Design Intern
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 17 days left to apply for this job.
- Assist in design and implementation of templates such as brochures, event materials, info sheets, presentations and situation report and convert them to other publishing software (Publisher, Word).
- Contribute to web and social media content development, internally and externally.
- Assist in developing web design mock-ups for internal and external platforms.
- Prepare “ready for production” files in line with print and web best practices.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic to match requirements.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Ensure completed projects are of high quality and delivered for review within the period required
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Support the senior graphic designer when needed.
- Diploma in Graphics design on higher
- Passionate about design and print with excellent attention to detail
- Able to question and solve creative problems
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining an exceptional standard of work
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: one month
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
17 days left to apply
Sintel Security Print Solutions Limited
Sintel Security Print Solutions is a security printing firm with a state of the art facility located in Thika – Kenya, 45KM from the capital city, Nairobi. Established in 2011, the modern plant has the capacity and capability to provide security sensitive documents with variable data and printed security features. Committed to providing and delivering long term sustainable value to all our customers, we develop a wide range of products for the Telecommunication, Financial, Public & Educational Institutions and Commercial sectors. The entire production process happens onsite from the pre-press, press to the post-press stages and we cover approximately 55,000 square feet of production floor while employing 140 people. Sintel is fast becoming the largest secure print solution provider for security printing and track and trace verticals in Kenya. Our location in Kenya gives us the advantage of the export duty benefits for the East African community and preferential entry into the COMESA market. The company is now part of Ramco Group under Ramco Plexus.
Meet your new colleagues
17 days left to apply