Graphic Design Specialist
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 27 days left to apply for this job.
You will drive the vision of Lynk’s story and brand through beautiful modern graphic design. You will be responsible for contributing to the promotion of the brand and its services and increasing client engagement through effective design. You will work closely with the Marketing team and will be responsible for owning projects from concept through to completion.
A bit about you:
You love to look beyond the surface of things, to explore both the minute details (because for you the Devil is in the details!) and the big picture. Your work inevitably entails odd hours, long edits, bizarre briefs and tricky workloads and therefore you use your passion to keep you going when you are exhausted but you know it could make it better. You balance projects and master time management and are open minded when it comes to taking trying new things and taking feedback from different sources around you.Successful candidates will have all or most of these qualifications:
● Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent diploma,knowledge/experience
● Highly skilled in of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign and Creative cloud
● Proficiency in Google docs would be an added advantage
● Skilled at using web-based applications and platforms
● Must possess self-confidence and initiative
● Emerging knowledge of social media, platforms and trends. Passionate about digital/social marketing, data and technology
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills. Experienced in successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, collaboration and working successfully with multiple teams.
● Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; develop innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention
Develop overall brand design guidelines
Develop, update, and upkeep design templates & resources.
Inspire new creative ideas, out of the box design concepts that push the brand forward visually
Keep the office at the leading edge of graphic design and techniques
Conduct research that will be used as design content for marketing materials
Effectively integrate the message the design should portray and help to ensure branding consistency and quality
Develop compelling and engaging marketing content
Promotional material and large format prints
All Social Media Imagery
Develop content for other needs:
Packaging & Retail
Proposals and Presentations
Edit photos or help in creating infographics for video content whenever necessary.
Consistently achieve or exceed monthly target(s) established
Develop relationships across the company to maintain a tight brand presence across departments
Demonstrate excellent time management to balance multiple projects and their schedules concurrently
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)