Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 26 days left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the PR and Marketing Manager, this position holder will prepare visual materials by designing art, images and copy layouts.
Minimum job requirements:
For appointment to this position one must have:
• Degree or Diploma in a related Graphic Design Course or its equivalent.
• Minimum 1 Year experience in graphic design and animation.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printer and colleagues as necessary.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)