Graphic Designer - DCSADMG/KUTRRH/9
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Corporate Affairs & Partnerships, the GraphicDesigner Job exists to design and develop effective and visually communicative creativesthat meet the design needs of KUTRRH
a) Bachelors’ Degree in IT/ Computer Science, Fine Art, Communication or related field
Minimum level of knowledge required for the job:
a) Proven expertise in using popular design software, such as Adobe Lightroom,
Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects etc.
b) Knowledge of standard industry production and printing processes, including desktop
publishing, design and layout using major software.
c) Understanding of current graphic design standards and practices
Minimum level of professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role:Basic skills in photography will be an added advantage.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, we encourage applicants to apply online here or send hard copies of your Application Letter, CV, and Filled Application Form to address provided.
• Design various marketing and communication creatives including posters, brochures, logos, banners, signs, books, magazines, advertisements, and other communication materials;
• Design advertising creatives for social media, website and other digital media;
• Study design briefs and determine requirements;
• Conceptualize visuals, develop illustrations and other designs using editing software;
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and follow brand guidelines and goals;
• Research to obtain facts to validate a story;
• Works with/ co-ordinates with various publishing/ printing agents to ensure timely and quality printing and publishing;
• Works with various departments and strategic management department business analysts to identify graphic design needs;
• Keep abreast with the latest design standards, software and technologies and advise the Hospital management appropriately;
• Contribute regularly to discussion regarding marketing, branding and publicity aimed at improving the hospital image nationally and globally;
• Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)