Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 16 days left to apply for this job.
Are you the next addition to our Lipa Later Family?
‘Passionate, Driven, Curious, Artistic’
This is a brief description of the qualities we are looking for, to joinour Creative team.
- Are you a confident and creative designer who is self-motivated,self-sufficient, versatile with a strong background in both print and digitalmedia?
- Are you experienced and skilled in quickly producing both B2C and B2Bcommunication material?
- Do you possess a get it done attitude while not compromising on quality?
We are aligning,recruiting and building a Team of industry leaders and influencers who willshape the future and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumermarket in Africa.
We provide anautonomous working platform and environment that breeds cohesion and team worktowards the achievement of common goals, all while creating “cool” andrevolutionary products and services.
We seek toprovide a road map to self-fulfilment and our culture embodies tenets ofsupport, collaboration and innovation. What is Lipa Later?
Lipa Later is a risk free,point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goodsand services in affordable monthly installments.
We utilize financial inclusionand data driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the1-billion+African consumers. Our mission?
We are a financial life partnerthat makes living more affordable and everyone’s dreams come true.Your day to day roles, future team member:
Experience,Skills and Qualifications Required
- For Digital - Design of socialmedia graphics guided by a content calendar, static and rich banner ads, emailcampaigns and email templates
- For ATL & BTL – Design ofprint ads, out of home branding and creative as well as branded collateral suchas merchandise, banners, fliers
- Translate product positioning,existing research and offline/online marketing proposals into effective designswith the guidance of the Marketing Manager
- Ensure consistency of the brandand look and feel across digital, ATL and BTL customer touch points
- Provide design support to otherbusiness lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or othersimilar offline graphics.
- Other additional roles asassigned
- Experience as a graphic designerof at least two (2) years
- Demonstrable graphic designskills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with requireddesktop publishing tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and video editingsoftware
- A strong eye for visualcomposition
- Copy writing and proof-readingcapability required
- Able to work independently,effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receiveconstructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing,production, website and digital design, corporate identity, printadvertisements, and multimedia design.
- Excellent communication skills(written and verbal)
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)