Job verified by Fuzu
National Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Graphic DesignerApplication Analyst
Ceridian Mauritius Ltd
Mobile Social Enterprise
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The overall responsibility for the role holder will be to create and maintain the Brand’sdesign and while offering technical support to ensure the Bank’s communication is relayedin line with the Marketing strategy. He/she will be required to use various skills so as tobring communication alive by getting their clients' messages across with high visual impact.The role demands a keen business sense as well as creative flair.
Skills & Experience:
• A bachelors degree in Communications / Advertising/ Graphic Design or related fieldfrom a recognized university
• A master’s degree in a Communication related field will be an added advantage
• Certification in Graphics Design or Animation
• Certification in Branding and Design
• Two years’ experience as a desk top publisher
• Agency Experience agency or in-house design experience
• Proven experience in producing materials for print and online, and managing printers
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Video editing capabilities desirable but not essential
• Content management system experience
• Knowledge of relevant legislation such as Kenya media laws
• HMTL programming experience
• Proficiency using a Mac operating system
• Knowledge of latest web technologies and industry trends, html knowledge
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment - working on multiple projects at anygiven time
• Knowledge of professional standards and banking policies and procedure
• Knowledge in Directing, Scripting and Shooting
• Communication Proficiency,
• Customer focus, Negotiation and Networking skills
• Sound Judgment and decisiveness, Thoroughness and Time Management
• Agility and flexibility
• Personal and team Organizational Skills
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with adetailed CV stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephonecontacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field
• Execute client briefs from typesetting through to design, print and production in line
with marketing guidelines.
• Liaison with Marketing business partners with regard to design style, format, print
production and time scales for client briefs
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and other visualmessages to be relayed for communication purpose.
• Provide advisory on technical aspects such as size and format of illustrative material andcopy to user departments.
• Preparation of clients’ brief and work based on agreed requirements within the SLA andquality desired.
• Review of final layouts with the user department and suggesting of improvements ifrequired
• Liaise with external stakeholders providing tools such as printers on a regular basis toensure SLAs are met and output is as required by the user department and marketingguidelines.
• Delivery of innovative and captivating and creative design solutions for the Bank.
• Effective design for different users in the Bank within agreed brand parameters as
guided by the marketing procedures and guidelines
• Responsible for maintenance of brand guidelines and procedures up to date with
• Deliver brand collateral to user department within the agreed SLAs and budgets
• Manage costs while carrying out the day to day units with a focus on return on
investments for each project undertaken.
• Working with team members in MCCE to ensure effective and timely delivery of
marketing and communications collateral to events hosted outside the premises.
• Internal stakeholder management by proactively and regularly organizing meetings toensure seamless flow of work and information.
• External stakeholder management by proactively engaging agencies and other third
party vendors in order to get creative solutions while getting value for the Bank’s
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Computer aided design (CAD); Budgeting, financial planning; Multimedia; Brand management; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Graphic DesignRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)