Fuzu Exclusive Job
Twiga Tours Ltd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Graphic Designer & Social Media Support
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Design, arts
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Twiga Tours is a leading Tours & Travel agency with multiple offices in Kenya & Tanzania.
We are currently looking to recruit Digital content & Social Media Support.
Roles & Responsibility (not limited to)
Qualifications & Skills
- Design Graphics, animations, and photograph/image manipulation
- Manage the content diary for social media content
- Monitor social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant
- Manage and respond to all online queries from clients on the chat forums
- Design all marketing and promotional material
- Manage the company’s email marketing campaigns
- Manage the Organization’s Social Media accounts.
- Design the website visual imaginery in line with the company brand
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or Corel Draw
- Working knowledge of Photography and Web Video Content
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram and twitter Business manager platforms
- Demonstrated experience with growing a social media following and engagement in a business setting
- Demonstrated experience with web content management systems
- Functional knowledge of interactive technologies and trends
- Being amicable and approachable with flexible working hours.
- Being professional and assertive
- Being detail oriented
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to work under stressful conditions, work with minimal or no supervision and be able to meet deadline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Design, artsSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Graphic Design; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Social media marketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply