A leading manufacturing company is looking for a Group Chief Information Officer to lead the IT department.
Main Purpose of the Job
Overall responsibility for setting & executing group strategic IT plans aligned to business needs across all our operations . To plan, direct and co-ordinate the company's Information Technology services in accordance with the objectives laid down by the Management or the Board.
Key Deliverables for this position
1. Standardizing systems and platforms across the group.
2. Responsible for regional IT implementations. Ensure new IT projects are deployed successfully, on time and within budget
3. Responsible for ensuring systems deployed within the group are well supported and delivering business benefits.
4. Ensuring production support SLA’s for all systems & infrastructure services are met.
5. Developing & executing e-business strategy.
6. Vendor Management.
7. Ensuring compliance with IT & Security policies
8. Developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance.
9. Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices in management.
10. Determining & coordinating departmental reporting and communication requirements.