Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Group Financial Planning and Reporting Accountant
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our Client a diversified investment holding company operating across East and Southern Africa is looking for a Group Financial Planning and Reporting Accountant.
- Monthly consolidation of the Group portfolio.
- Monthly reporting and analysis for Senior Management and Board.
- Internal audit of portfolio companies.
- Valuation of investments.
- Returns analysis & project tracking.
- Shareholder reporting.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Key Performance Indicator reporting.
- Bank & Cash flow reporting.
- Development of group Financial Planning & Analysis processes.
- Appraisal of new projects and investments.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Accounting; Cost tracking, analysis; Key performance indicators; Financial analytics and forecasting; Financial reporting; Audit (internal)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply