Group HR and Training Coordinator
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
To ensure employees are competent and skilled by delivering all compulsory and optional trainings, evaluating performance based on training delivered, ensuring the company has an objective way to evaluate performance.
Requirements and Qualifications
• BSC degree in training, HR or any other related course
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Significant work experience as a trainer, training facilitator, or organizing multiple training events, preferably in a corporate environment
• Strong working knowledge of instructional design theory as well as proof of successful implementation
• Strong knowledge of learning management systems and performance management systems
• Proven track record, showing ability to successfully complete the full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Knowledgeable about both traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency
• Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work
• The candidate will spend 50% of the time at our Diani hotel and 50% around the other hotels
• Knowledge of HR operations and administration
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job
training for new hires.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of
training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and
personal development classes for staff members.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify
training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual
aids, and other educational materials.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff
development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as
classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences,
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs
or modify and improve existing programs.
- Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs
for compliance with government standards.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and
skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Coordinate established courses with technical and
professional courses provided by community schools and designate training
- Knowledge of all HR functions-recruitment, Performance
management, disciplinary and grievance handling procedures
- Perform HR duties at the Hotel as directed by the Group
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)