Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Group Human Resource – Head
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Our client, a leading provider of medical services in East Africa is seeking to recruit a Group HR Head to be based in Nairobi – Kenya. The ideal candidate must have extensive working experience at strategy level.
• Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in with the business plan.
• Assess HR implications of the business strategy, identify opportunities to further meet business needs.
• Establish and maintain relationships with senior managers in order to drive the execution of HR processes.
• Represent the full spectrum of HR programs and processes to the business.
• Consult and support business in implementation of HR processes in respective business areas.
• Generate reports or provide data as required, both for the business as well as within HR.
• Conduct training needs and analysis and design and implement a training plan.
• Ensure all policies and procedures and kept up to date and legally compliant.
• Maintain a succession plan in all departments.
• Budget formulation for the HR Department.
• Partner with business & support for business growth providing HR solutions with tactical action plans.
• Deliver HR policies and practices that are compliant with organization guidelines.
• Manage industrial /labor relations.
• Required to support on processing of work permits for experts.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Labour/employment law; Human resource and personnel development; Organizational reforms and change management; Talent management and planning; Employee relations and consultationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply