GROUP MARKETING MANAGER
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
The Group Marketing Manager will be in charge of directing the marketing, communications, coordinating and enforcing branding guidelines and standards across the group of companies and business lines.
The person will focus on generating ideas and content for sales collateral, advertising, external websites and printed signage for events. Other duties will include conducting competitive analysis, organizing direct mail campaigns, sending business and news updates to company clients and managing online promotions.
This role requires a decisive leader and a solutions-oriented individual who can execute broad, complex projects and partner effectively across the group of companies.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 10 years’ of previous marketing experience preferably in B2B and/ or financial services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications studies or a related field.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Significant proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners.
- Detailed awareness of the marketing in the fintech industry, industry trends, consumer trends, market status and competition.
- Prior experience managing or influencing large, multidisciplinary groups in multiple locations.
- Propose and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of individual companies under Anvil Shield Holdings brand and business offerings.
- Conduct analysis of marketing programs and campaigns performance.
- Data and customer behaviour analysis for better insights and effective marketing
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Responsible for attaining market growth and market share.
- Measuring marketing campaigns through clear ROI and KPIs for the purpose of tracking results.
- Support the group of companies growing digital presence and continue to vet and roll out
new technology and tools to improve activities.
- Establish and maintain marketing annual budget.
- Provide executive-level communication support for CEO
Job RequirementsRequired education: Post-graduate education
Required relevant work experience: 10 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself