1. Managing the warehouse in compliance with the company policies with regards to issuing, receiving,
storage and safety
2. Maintaining orderly and safe stock keeping in the branch warehouses.
3. Supervising and training the store clerks in the branch warehouses.
4. Maintaining stock accuracy in all branch warehouses with regards to quantity and location by
ensuring the conducting of periodic physical count and reconciling with the system count.
5. Ensuring the safeguarding of stock by maintaining effective access control to stock.
6. Ensuring acceptable turnaround between order placement and delivery to both internal and
7. Coordinating stocks receipt and dispatches by liaising with imports team, transporters and
8. Highlighting items that require replenishment based on stock levels.
9. Reporting on ageing/expired/damaged/cannibalised stock in the warehouse.
10. Ensure MHE used in warehouse is properly maintained and servicing/inspection is up to date.
11. Tracking expenses with regards to warehouse and ensuring they don’t exceed budget.
12. Providing reports with regards to the above areas of responsibility.Qualifications
1. BCom or B.Arts preferably specialising in warehouse management (any administration degree is
2. 5 years’ experience in managing a busy warehouse
3. Ability to analyse data and provide insights from data
4. Ability to supervise low level staff
5. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
6. Report writing skills
7. Team player
8. Good time-management skills and adherence to critical timelines
9. Great interpersonal and communication skills
10. Can demonstrate integrity
11. Can work effectively under pressure
12. Organised and pays attention to details
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application: