GROW Campaign Coordinator
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
This postis responsible for the day-to-day coordination and communications of the GROW Campaign across Oxfam International. The post works closely with members of the OI GROW OperationalManagement Team and staff from various Oxfams and country teams working on different aspects of the campaign. The post-holder reports to and works closely withthe Head of the GROW Campaign to ensurethe campaign runs effectively.
- Support the Head of Campaign to develop annual operational plans, multi-year frameworks and inputs for other Oxfam strategic processes.
- Support the Head of Campaign to monitor multi-year or operational plans and maintain a campaign calendar.
- Coordinate the GROW Operational Management Team and, where necessary, other GROW working groups, including face to face meetings.
- Lead internal communications and external digital communications for the campaign
- Lead monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning (MEAL)for the campaign
- Support the GROW campaign to increase impact on women’s rights
- Project coordination support for priority campaigns 40%
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Internal communication; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Ability to coordinate; Project implementation; CommunicationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)