Requirements for Appointment
1) Be in possession of a Degree journalism, Mass Communication/linguistics majoring in English and Kiswahili.
2) Be in possession in typing II(30 W.P.M) and audio Typing I and II;
3) Secondary Certificate mean grade C+ (plus)
4) Be able to demonstrate good knowledge of legislative procedures and the conduct of Assembly committee business;
5) Be computer literate with practical experienceAll interested applicants MUST obtain and submit the following valid documents;
1) Curriculum Vitae,
2) Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates,
3) National Identity Card or Passport
4) Observe Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
5) Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority; ( KRA),
6) Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board; (HELB),
7) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; (EACC),
8) Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department; (CID);
9) Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
1) Ensuring timely and accurate transcription of Assembly proceedings;
2) Undertaking independent verbatim reporting of Assembly proceedings and those of relevant committees /functions within or outside Assembly;
3) Preparing transcripts for editing;
4) Sorting, checking transcripts and ensuring accurate transcription; and
5) Assistinginclassification, custody, archiving, retrieval and crosschecking of documents against references.