Head of Business Analysis
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Main Purpose of the job
As Head of Business Analysis , you will work closely with the CEO to Drive reporting solutions based on business goals and objectives, develop new and report on existing performance indicators as well as benchmarking performance at all levels of the organization. The holder of the role will assist the business to focus on business process re-engineering efforts and technology enablement to help the business use the data generated in ERP, Order Management Systems (OMS), Point of Sale (POS), Merchandise Planning & Allocations (MP&A), or Ecommerce Platforms (including Mobile) for increased efficiencies, revenue growth and intelligent business decision making.
This role works within the larger team and shares the responsibility for success and profitability by providing services to our internal customers which may include: retail , supply chain and procurement , warehouse and attendant reporting, business performance dashboard creation, project management, analysis, application mastery, consulting support, and data analysis.
• Track business performance related to our supplier mapping and recommending process efficiencies and improvements for all brands and their performance
• Collaborate with or inform cross-functional stakeholders business reviews.
• Assist in business reviews and set up of KPI’s for the business functions up to and including suppliers by collecting, analyze, and monitor specific information on spend, supplier performance, compliance and other KPIs agreed
• Help manage Due Diligence Reports
• Generate monthly Key Performance Metrics within two weeks of month end
• Generate monthly Procurement KPIs including but not limited to: past due POs, savings, payment terms improvements, processing time, spend by suppliers, departments, geographies, categories
• Create a strategic approach to data management for the entire business by performing the following tasks: Scorecard and performance tracking, performance dashboards, on-going analysis of data.
• Generate monthly Logistics KPIs including but not limited to: report on Purchase Price Variance (PPV) and Cost of Goods; quantity received discrepancies; on-time deliveries; months of inventory in stock; track freight costs, vendor expedite costs and vendor lead times
• Generate monthly retail KPIs including size of basket, brand performance, inventory movement, retail shop performance vs operational costs among other agreed metrics
• Work with department heads to constantly improve the KPIs and metrics
• Research, extract, and connect data to create understanding and analyze data quality and correct or rationalize discrepancies, data screening and prepare analytical reports for management reporting
• Design and create communications to utilize the data findings via data visualization and also develop business presentations showing data trends and possible solutions to the customer.
• Supervise the work and provide leadership for all procurement analysts and the GRN team, provide business intelligence to category managers for demand planning
• Collaborate with the ERP Team, Accounting, Finance, Compliance, and other functions to govern the Master Data generated from the ERP
• Examine past and current business trends and research economical and financial developments that affects the organization’s buying and inventory holding and use professional judgment to assess the impact of decisions/actions on the business and our customer base from retail data while adhering to Data Protection standards
• 3+ years of relevant experience and Bachelor’s in either Supply Chain, statistics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Analytics, Information Systems or other quantitative discipline fields
• Proficient experience conducting quantitative analyses on large data sets - Excel, SQL, Power BI, R among other tools
• Experience with data visualization software for instance Tableau
• Familiarity with retail industry trends, retail processes, and enabling technology
• Entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced data-driven environment
• Skilled analytical thinker; someone who looks to data for answers and opportunities.
• Ability to manage a team by providing leadership, training the team, setting and measuring performance of the team and motivating the team assigned to the role holder.
• Challenge existing standards and advocate for improvements by setting new standards for business analytics
• Proficient ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders
• Ability to manage complex consulting projects and deliver true value to our clients
• Ability to add structure to a given environment/project team
• Ability to command exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of client leadership
• Ability to demonstrate excellent presentation skills and ease at presenting to a variety of audiences
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
2 days left to apply
Our Story It all started as a family business with one store in 1998 with a mission to cultivate a culture of healthy eating and conscious living. We felt the emerging health awareness grow in Kenya, and from that, the need for alternative food and health products. Healthy U was therefore created and has grown from a desire to raise awareness about living a healthier life to becoming the number one health food and supplement provider in Kenya that sets the latest health trends. Now, with other 20 stores in both Kenya and Uganda, we constantly strive to uphold our promise of providing the best products and services for “A healthier you with Healthy U” .
Meet your new colleagues
2 days left to apply