Job verified by Fuzu
Britam Insurance | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Business Development
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
The job holder will be responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining both retail and institutional business opportunities and managing key client relationships in line the business’ strategic goals. This position will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Britam Asset Managers (K) Ltd
1. Lead the Business development team in developing and implementing the long-term strategic goals for the department.
2. Identify new asset gathering opportunities that enhance and promote the Asset Managers Company’s Mission and Vision
3. Analyse the progress of opportunity pipeline and make recommendations for adjustments/interventions as required.
4. Identify and review opportunities to bid for and acquire new projects
5. Manage key relationships with existing and prospective clients;
6. Work with business stakeholders and other department heads on the delivery of company initiatives.
7. Provide overall project management for ongoing revenue-generation initiatives.
8. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
9. Work with the product development committee and marketing team to understand the market and client and develop products that speak to client needs.
10. Adhere to internal and external risk and compliance standards
11. Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Compliance; Business development; Business strategy; Partnerships; Customer relations; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply