Fuzu Exclusive Job
Apex Steel | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Commercial
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Apex means 'The Top; 'The Pinnacle' Getting to be No.1 is relatively easy. What takes courage, grit, perseverance and skill is the ability to stay at 'the Top'. At Apex Steel, we endeavour to exceed customer expectations by offering sustainable solutions to the Building Construction and Engineering Industry. Apex Steel is now synonymous with quality and reliability, and have become East Africa's No. 1 choice of Deformed Bars. This vaulted position was earned through a series of ground breaking innovations. deliver against our promises.
The Head of Commercial will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic Commercial plans for the company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones, brand position, sales volumes and customer awareness in all aspects of the business through effective management of the sales and marketing activities of the organizations.
Key Deliverables or this position
• Sales strategy development
• Market intelligence gathering and dissemination
• Customer relationship management
• Developing Corporate sales proposals
• Market penetration and growth in share of market in the corporate segment due to business opportunities being developed and expanded
• Effective sales tracking and management
• Visible & presentable brand image in the market
• Client profiling
• Implement and maintain an effective sales program which will fit within the established goals and objectives of the Organization.
• Implement sales growth strategies.
• Compile weekly and monthly sales reports for superiors or as may be directed.
• Research and analyze the market to understand key business drivers, influencers and competitor activity.
• Identify strengths and weakness in the sales operations and ensure suitable tactics are implemented to address concerns and maximize strengths.
• Ensure smooth process of customer acquisition and retention.
• Monitor and address sales gaps and implement actions to resolve them.
• Create adequate sales capacity and optimization of sales resources.
• Facilitate with the identification of sales leads.
• Execute a high standard of sales campaigns.
• Manage and monitor the performance of sales team and take necessary action when required.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
• Manage and monitor the sales performance in the company.
• Operate within a set/approved monthly budget.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Budgeting, financial planning; Business development; Business strategy; Sales performance tracking and reportingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply