Bank of India (U) Ltd is looking for qualified experienced and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions at Head Office, Jinja Road, Kampala.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Degree in a Business related field from a recognized Institution.
• Five (5) years working experience as a loans officer in a reputable organization is a MUST.
• Ability to lead team
• A proven and extensive track record in credit from a financial institute.
• Highly organized person, with ability to multitask with ease
• Head of Credit Department
• Build and maintain a good quality loan portfolio.
• Market the company products in line with the lending policies & procedures.
• Identify, assess, train, and sensitize potential customers about loan products, amount and period in line with the individual lending policies & procedures of Bank of India Uganda limited.
• Disburse loans to clients on daily basis after the loan meeting in line with the set performance targets and the recommendations of the credit committee.
• Manage the relationship with customers in line with the lending procedures of Bank of India (Uganda) Limited. Compile and submit loan returns in line with the lending methodology of BOIUL.
• Ensure submission of all returns to BOU and Head Office in time.
• Conduct on-time loan recoveries.
• The selected person shall be required to undergo a fit and proper process by Bank of Uganda