Fuzu Exclusive Job
Vivo Activewear Kenya | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of E-Commerce
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Vivo Activewear is a retail clothing business started in 2011. In less than 7 years of operation, Vivo has blossomed into the “go-to” store for stylish yet comfortable, functional and affordable women’s clothing in Kenya. The brand is known for its bright, versatile, colourful and edgy styles. Vivo clothes appeal across the board, and in particular to anyone who enjoys style and is young at heart.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Kenya's fastest growing fashion brands as a Head of e-Commerce.
You will spearhead the e-commerce strategy and grow sales through online platforms and digital marketing. Grow online retail partners and distribution channels. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Customer Experience, the role will be shaping the e-commerce strategy.
1. Deliver a strategic approach in driving ongoing traffic and promotions to generate sales revenues and build brand awareness across different markets
2. Shaping the ecommerce strategy and growing the business with our online retail partners, working directly with retailers.
3. Spearhead the creation of an e-commerce platform that delivers unique competitive advantage.
4. Leading and developing new strategies to clear terminal stock effectively online using a variety of mechanics such as outlet sites.
5. Delivering best in class online merchandising and an easy purchase experience to customers across the globe.
6. Spearhead creation of Vivo’s omnichannel strategy to provide customers with seamless shopping experience.
7. Take ownership of on-site journey, identifying design problems and devise solutions, to continually increase conversion and overall revenue.
8. Elevating the presentation of product content online working closely with the creative and content team to improve product presentation including photography, video and creative.
9. Continually driving improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points with a supporting conversion rate optimization programme.
10. Project managing new site and platform developments e.g. mobile with IT resources.
11. Working with external agency to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
12. Assist in increasing web traffic and driving online sales and re-strategizing all digital channel management.
13. Assist in creating huge growth in online customers, online sales and satisfaction. - Leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
15. Be the key driver in developing and optimizing the performance and digital brand marketing of the E-commerce platform.
16. Developing our online product proposition and range in conjunction with our buying and merchandising teams.
Sales & Marketing Management
17. Managing the day-to-day web merchandising and content updates and using data to drive profitable sales and to develop online offers.
18. Leading the online strategy to deliver online sales and margin targets.
19. Developing and growing our marketplaces business testing new ventures with potential marketplaces across the globe.
20. Delivering against key performance & profitability targets.
21. Forming the channel plan for e-commerce in which you will set and then deliver against SMART objectives.
22. Leading and guiding all accounts within online media, content, merchandising and assortment strategy to achieve ‘Shelf Excellence’.
23. Maximizing commercial opportunities in all market.
24. Managing high online availability and maximize product sell through in season.
25. Identifying and driving the implementation of initiatives to continually increase conversion rate and revenue.
26. Managing customer service and the process from order capture to fulfilment & logistics through the development of effective relationships with branches.
27. Working in association with the marketing and product teams to develop campaigns to drive web interest and sales.
28. Managing and improving the implementation and delivery of all seasonal product and campaign launches on time and within budget.
29. Working with the marketing team to develop and execute sales-led communications and grow the mailing list audience/e-shots.
30. Analyzing and optimizing all channels which drive traffic to website to maximize learnings and increase sales.
31. Working closely with our e-commerce partners to drive maximum benefit for our customers and return from our investments.
32. Leading, hiring and developing a growing digital trading team including online trading manager, online merchandisers, site manager and optimization team.
33. Work with the marketing team to measure how editorial content is delivering results across our key metrics, which include visitors to the website, engagement and social media followers across key platforms.
34. Assisting in upskilling the sales & marketing teams in e-commerce.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Content management; Social media marketing; Search engine optimization (SEO); Search engine marketing (SEM); Consumer sales (B2C); Sales strategy; Online sales; Creative designRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply