Head of Fellow Recruitment and Marketing
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
Teach for Uganda, a local non-government organization is seeking to hire a young vibrant and creative Fellow Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator to lead and coordinate recruitment, selection and matriculation of passionate talented university graduates and professionals into the fellowship. This role is central to our strategy and growth as an organization and therefore this individual will be responsible for steering the recruitment process from conceptualization, strategy to execution. He/she will also engage a wide range of stakeholders that include universities, corporates and non-profits, with the goal of expanding outreach, building partnerships, and raising awareness of the education crisis in Uganda and the role that all citizens can play in solving it.
• Develop and execute a great recruitment and selection plan that is focused on targeting the most promising leaders of our country to join the fellowship.Required education
• Set ambitious goals for overall recruitment and matriculation cycle that are aligned with Teach
For Uganda’s mission and vision, in coordination with the Chief of Programs
• Design an action plan on how to achieve the goals, Creating a movement of leaders to end education inequity in Uganda
• Identify and attract passionate talented university graduates and young professionals to join and commit to a two-year teaching fellowship.
• Meet promising high potential candidates one-on-one to get them invested into TFU and to better understand how their career aspirations might fit into our work.
• Go out to universities and other youth events to inform and inspire talented young graduates and professionals and get them to apply for the fellowship.
• Collaborate with the leadership team to ensure all selected applicants join and complete
• Conduct a targeted market research each year to understand motivations of prospective applicants
• Develop and execute marketing and communication campaigns centered around key
themes/messaging that appeal to university graduates and professionals.
• Create awareness of the fellowship program through marketing channels such as print, social
media, radio and television.
• Research top targeted universities to understand their structure and operation
• Build relationships with university chancellors, heads of key departments, Deans, Professors,
career service heads and student bodies to get them invested in the recruitment campaign
• Build partnerships with corporate companies and non-profits to create awareness of the Teach For Uganda fellowship and eventually for fundraising purposes.
• Conduct information sessions and presentation on campus, in meetings and events; communicate effectively and articulate Teach For Uganda’s vision, mission and the fellowship benefits and value addition.
• Represent Teach For Uganda at conferences, professional associations, recruiting events,Universities, etc. with the focus of expanding the talent pipeline
• Build a strong collaborative team culture that values relationships and results
• Create structures and processes that enable efficient and effective execution and collaboration
• Create a system that tracks prospective applicants from when they express interest to when an offer is made. Collect, analyze and consistently use recruitment data to inform strategic decisions
• Spearhead the application design and selection processes and competences.
• Recruit and oversee volunteer campus ambassadors in top universities across Uganda
• Source and create professional development opportunities for them.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
12 days left to apply