Fuzu Exclusive Job
JUMIA KENYA | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Finance Operations,Kenya
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
Undergraduate Degree in relevant field
Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
At least past experience in a similar role
Previous travel/hospitality experience is a plus
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Fluency in French will be a plus
- Independent and resourceful
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to handle potentially volatile situations and make quick decisions which achieve resolution
- Strong drive and leadership
- Impeccable communication skills (spoken and written)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment.
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently.
Jumia is looking for a Head of Finance Operations,Kenya who will be responsible for leading the Finance/Accounting function and team by providing strategic direction and oversight of front-end revenue cycle work processes and outcomes.
Your responsibilities include:
- Improving finance processes.
- Managing a team of finance officers.
- Ensuring proper follow up with our partners.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with our partners.
- Tracking progress with excel spreadsheets.
- Building and leading cross-functional teams able to anticipate an deliver solutions to Client/Partners' issues.
- Improve collection rates.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Partnerships; Quality control and supervision; Business strategy; Accounting; Financial analysis; Payment collection; ComplianceRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply