Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Marketing and Communication
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Media, communications, languages
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Our client, land developers are seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing and Communication who will lead and manager all marketing and communications. The successful candidate Must have experience marketing Real Estate projects.
- Build awareness through thought-out, staged communications and a deliver an annual marketing plan in conjunction with all relevant departments.
- Identify groups of stakeholders and engage team members and agencies in Kenya to build awareness of, and trust and loyalty to, the brand. Manage the agencies accordingly.
- Analyze existing PR environment and brand perception with target audiences, identify key risks to the brand from the PR & marketing perspective.
- Coordinate all work and strategies with Heads of Sales to ensure clear targets for lead generation are upheld and the tracking of leads is maintained via the CRM system.
- Manage owned digital platforms – generating relevant content and update as required.
- Oversee advertising in all relevant channels and the creation of marketing materials. Supervise and guide appointed vendors on the brand vision and graphic design.
- Manage, generate and deliver all content in a professional and concise manner aligned with the house style of the company.
- Create regular direct marketing communication with relevant internal/external stakeholders including newsletters, press releases and opinion pieces.
- Create awareness of the business through thought leadership programs, placement of opinion pieces, etc.
- Ensure the company utilises available speaking opportunities within high-level third-party events.
- Deliver consistent reporting on all marketing communication activity and monitor and adjust marketing plans on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and deliver a multi-product marketing budget to time and under budget.
- Manage crises issues that may arise.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Media, communications, languagesSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Stakeholder communication; Content management; Social media marketing; Public, corporate relations; Customer support, CRM systems; Communication; Advertising; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply