Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Marketing
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Head of MarketingPARTS SALES MANAGER
Bagda's Auto Spares Limited
Pre-Sales Solution Manager
Agricultural Sales Operations Manager
Goodman International Ltd
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionSenior jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client, a dynamic Marketing Firm based in Karen is seeking to recruit Head of Marketing. The ideal candidate will identify, evaluate, analyze and create plans for strategic marketing opportunities that will drive efficiency and growth. He/she must have least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position. Must be able to travel to Uganda & Tanzania without supervision.
• Developing & implementation of Marketing strategies, business cases & plans for projects and investments, with input from management and team members.
• Consolidating, reconciling, validating & obtaining clarification of financial information from multiple sources to develop short & long term plans.
• Pulling data from a variety of sources to support hypotheses.
Clearly illustrating results of data in charts, tables and other forms of graphical representation.
• Highlighting issues, and recommending alternative courses of action based on results of the analysis.
• Communicating recommendations to business leaders, team and project managers in the respective clients.
• Contributing to cross-functional team discussions.
• Building strong relationships across various client structures to ensure needs are addressed & information sharing is done in a timely manner.
• Identifying, analyzing, & communicating trends and issues affecting the business.
• Performing industry research to highlight opportunities within the lending business or identify promising new opportunities.
• Managing individual workload for assigned portion of projects, meeting expectations for quality and timeliness.
• Offer coaching and training of own and clients’ teams on an ongoing basis.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Business strategy; Operative management; Search engine optimization (SEO); MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)