Job verified by Fuzu
CNOOC Uganda Limited | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Planning and Finance Department
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
- Fully responsible for CNOOC Uganda Ltd.’s and JV accounting management, planning and finance management of the Company.
- Responsible for the overall management of the department.
- Organize and prepare the financial statements and management accounting reports and analyze the financial results for management team of the Company.
Organize annual work plans and budget preparation. Leading the process of communication between JV partners, Government and Headquarters in Beijing.
Oversee the process of long-term business plan, rolling estimation report and all monthly, quarterly and annual budget reports.
Organize the treasury management of the Company and supervise the Project Finance and daily cash management.
Responsible for the variance auditing jobs, including accounting Statutory audit, tax audit and expenditure audit from Government, JV partners and external auditors.
Responsible for all tax compliance jobs, including tax calculation, tax filings and tax payments.
Support operation team on all tax related issue and provide tax advices.
Organize Insurance management, including working out Insurance strategy, insurance plan, communicate with Insurance market and Headquarters in Beijing as well as responsible for any claims.
Training and coaching of Team members.
- Other duties as assigned by management
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Tax management; Account management; Treasury management; Management of financial resources; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply