Job verified by Fuzu
Build Africa Uganda | Kampala, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Programme
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Project, program management
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
The job holder will report directly to the Country Director and will be responsible for the Area Programme Managers and all Kampala programme staff.
- He/ she will be accountable tor strengthening and overseeing Build Africa Uganda's (BAU‘s programme strategies. program quality, programme delivery partnerships and accountability in accordance with organisational and donor policies.
- The job holder will also be responsible for providing technical assistance, direction. support and oversight for total quality coordinating and supporting the design of new innovative programmes and deﬁning BAU‘s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) framework As is member of BAU‘s senior management team, the post holder will play a key role in the overall management, leadership and direction at EAU, acting as a role model to staff.
- He/she will manage the BAU programme implementation team and convene the quarterly programme review meetings for the program sector.
- He/she will also ensure submission of high quality proposals and overall systems for programme design, MEL systems and project implementation tools are in place within the country programme.
- He/she will manage project budget lines in accordance with the ﬁnancial scheme of delegation.
- He/she will ensure that programme staff has the skills, capacities and knowledge to effectively manage and deliver project deliverables.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KampalaArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Policy drafting and development; Programme management; Project Financial ManagementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply