Fuzu Exclusive Job
Cimbria East Africa Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Projects
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Cimbria East Africa is part of AGCO group of Companies which is the world’s leading suppliers of grain care equipment with knowledge in drying, conveying of grain and seed, storage, sorting and seed processing technology.
At Cimbria, we design, develop, manufacture and install custom-built solutions, from complete processing lines to large turnkey projects with highly advanced automation and management information systems.
The main responsibility of the role is to ensure timely planning, follow up and commissioning for projects.
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Relevant education preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Agricultural Engineering or in civil engineering.
• PMP -Project Management course required.
• Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects.
• Successful track record as a Project Manager within the construction and /or installation of technical equipment – an added advantage if within Agricultural sector.
• Self-driven, open-minded, communicative, ambitious
• Proven Leadership skills
• Allocation of projects to the respective Project managers.
• Design projects plans for timely delivery and ensuring that all stakeholders are well aware of their involvement and implications in the concerned project.
• Managing the logistics for particular projects and ensuring proper communication to the concerned relevant departments for timely delivery of all materials.
• Devising individual project budget together with the financial manager and seek approval for the same prior to the start of the project
• Monitoring and reporting on approved budget and actual expenses and working as per directives of higher management.
• Plan and secure commissioning of projects after completion.
• Provide Leadership for the Projects team.
• Participation in handover meetings.
• Work with internal production team for timely delivery of materials and equipment
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Team leadership; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Budgeting, financial planning; Project preparation and planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply