Head of Recruitment
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
Who we are
At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’s booming young population. On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers and passengers, with additional financial services, payments and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Currently based in Kampala, Nairobi and Barcelona, we are a venture funded company that is already having huge impact on millions of people in East Africa.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Head of Recruitment who will lead our hiring efforts. This person will be in charge of sourcing, attracting and hiring candidates to build the best team in Africa.
You should have
- Lead recruitment at SafeBoda across multiple countries
- Formulate, manage and monitor our recruiting procedures
- Implement innovative sourcing methods and build networks and support the brand to enable SafeBoda to hire the best talent!
- Suport the respective hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Coordinate with department managers and senior management to forecast future hiring needs
- +5 years minimum in recruitment or a similar area
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes and managing multiple projects at the same time
- Understanding employer branding strategies to support hiring
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion to play a role in building a huge brand across Africa
- Interest in technology and innovation
- Solid academic performance with at a minimum a completed Bachelor/Undergraduate degree
- Live the SafeBoda values, represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamic and fast-paced team. .
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Free SafeBoda transport
- Free lunch
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)