Head of Sales
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for a high-performing Head of Sales. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Head of Sales responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Head of Sales duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, understanding customer trends and leading the sales team.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our goal candidate would need to have the following key attributes:
● A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
● At least 5 years minimum experience in a senior sales position
● Experience in management may be advantageous.
● Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
● Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others.
● Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future.
● Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
● Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
● Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
● The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
● The ability to work under pressure
● Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
● Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
● Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
● Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
● Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
● Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
● Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
● Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Please note that this is merely an overview of the duties involved and by no means limits any other duty that could be assigned to you by either the Duty Manager or Line Manager.
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
14 days left to apply